Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ABOUT "ECSTASY UNVEILED" BY LARISSA IONE

"Ecstasy Unveiled"

Published January 26th 2010 by Forever (first published January 14th 2010)


Mass Market Paperback, 400 pages


I won this book on DK's Everything Romance Books . 

This novel is an unusual love story between two characters Lore and Idess.  Lore was born of a human and a demon.  Lore has a twin sister named Sin.  Lore is trying to free his sister Sin from being owned.  He must kill Kynan Morgan to set her free.  He has a power in his right hand that will kill instantly at his touch.  Idess is an Earthbound angel until she completes her duties, then she gets her wings.  She was assigned to Kynan to protect him from harm. There is crosses between werewolves and vampires, werewolves and angels that drink blood and & demons and so on.  This is a different type of novel than I normally would have read.  It was my first paranormal book like this and I did enjoy reading it mostly because it is pretty different than the romance stories I normally choose.  It was a good change of pace and I really liked it.


No comments: